Are you prepared to Navigate
The New Mainstream Economy?
L’ATTITUDE is America’s voice of the New Mainstream Economy, and the leading source of what you need to know to navigate this economy and maximize your financial potential.
Four days of conversations, presentations, and personal interactions will take you on an exciting journey to the four corners of the economy:
Business & Finance | Media & Entertainment | Entrepreneurship & Leadership | Politics & Issues
- Engage with our country’s leading business executives, entrepreneurs, investors, influencers, and celebrities.
- Meet fifty of the most powerful Latinas in America today
- Thrill to the 2021 Match-Up competition where over $10 million in capital will be invested in emerging U.S. Latino companies
- Meet the next generation of talent in LATINXT Business and LATINXT Entertainment
- Be among the very first to learn the latest news from special reports being released nationally, exclusively at L’ATTITUDE
- Get up close and personal with two famous celebrities who will receive the 2021 L’ATTITUDE Leadership Award at the Friday Night Gala
- Experience world-class music in the Saturday Night Blockbuster Concert curated by international star and L’ATTITUDE partner, Emilio Estefan, in the new, multi-million dollar Shell Outdoor Theater
- Plus breakout sessions, special presentations, networking, and the exciting L’ATTITUDE Experience Hall where you can interact with many of your favorite brands
L’ATTITUDE gives you a unique opportunity to engage with leading CEOs from many of America’s most trusted brands in conversations about the New Mainstream Economy and the leadership role being played by U.S. Latinos. Here we will showcase the contributions of U.S. Latinos in business, media, politics, science, and technology. We will also recognize the leaders who are already focused on, leveraging, and growing with the U.S. Latino cohort.
Just a selection of the CEO’s you’ll engage with up close and personal include:
The Entertainment is not to be missed!
- You’ll have a preferred seat at our one-of-a-kind, Saturday night blockbuster concert curated by our own Emilio Estefan in the new multi-million dollar seaside Shell performance theater.
- Experience San Diego’s most exciting food in our Food Walk of Fame where leading chefs will tease your tastebuds like never before.
- Enjoy musical entertainment from the next generation of emerging U.S. Latino talent.
L’ATTITUDE 2021 is all of this, and more, including breakout sessions, special small group presentations, networking events, and our Friday night L’ATTITUDE Gala, where you’ll be introduced to our two 2021 L’ATTITUDE Impact Award winners live and in person.
Presented by Bank of America
How important is L’ATTITUDE?
Important enough that our media partners include the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, MarketWatch, CNBC, MSNBC, Telemundo. They’ll be joined by other media from across the country and across the globe.