L’ATTITUDE Match-Up is about to change the Latinx fundraising paradigm in an exciting, inspirational, and first of its kind competition for venture capital investment.
Latinx entrepreneurs will present their businesses, their social impact, their growth potential, and their plans for how an equity investment will enable them to scale.
L’ATTITUDE Match-Up will be the epicenter of where Latinx entrepreneurs meet with sources of capital. Presentation will take place on September 29, 2019 in San Diego, CA as par t of L’ATTITUDE Event (September 26-29th)
Tracks to compete in:
Applicants can be in a tech field or a tech-enabled traditional business, so long as they meet the following criteria (and fill out the intake form found here):
- Revenues of $1M+
- Seeking equity investment ($250K+)
- Have a LatinX founder(s) with at least 20% equity stake in the company
- Company duly organized as a C corp or LLC in the US
- No outstanding judgments against the Company (lawsuits, etc.)
- If selected, would prepare and present in person at the L’ATTITUDE Match-Up event in San Diego, CA
- Willing to make a contribution in equity to the L’ATTITUDE program (applies to winning companies only that receive investment from L’ATTITUDE Match-Up)