RESTART AND REBOUND
September 29th - October 2nd 2021
L’ATTITUDE is the only business and media event focused on The New Mainstream Economy, driven by US. Latinos. Our national platform showcases the contributions of U.S. Latinos in business, media, politics, science, and technology. L’ATTITUDE has a critical role to play in calling attention to the many ways our country is depending on the U.S. Latino cohort to help catalyze the Restart and Rebound of the New Mainstream Economy. It is our mission to catalyze the Restart and Rebound of The New Mainstream Economy through engagement of participants to enable faster, more profitable growth while understanding the significant value of investing in this New Mainstream cohort of U.S. Latinos.
Featuring some of the nation’s leading CEOs, Congressional small business champions, preeminent investors, innovative entrepreneurs, famous celebrities, and emerging entertainment talent.
- 2021 Agenda To Be Announced Soon
- September 29th - October 2nd, 2021
- San Diego, CA + Wherever you are*
L’ATTITUDE is an annual event platform and a purpose-driven mindset.
- Experience compelling and engaging content. Program sessions include various topics from a wide range of subjects, including:
- Economic Reporting
- CEO Forums
- Celebrity Conversations
- Best in Class Marketing Sessions
- Talent Showcase
- Match-Up – Venture Capital Pitch Competition
- Music & Social Entertainment, and more…
- Multiple day event, bringing together CEOs, economists, entrepreneurs, business professionals, and celebrities.
- Interactive participation is encouraged throughout the L’ATTITUDE program to connect attendees.
- Past events have included in-person and virtual formats, there is something for everyone.
- Notable speakers and celebrities, across many different industry verticles, including past guests such as; Sony Film CEO, Tony Vinciquerra, and superstars, Pitbull, Camila Cabello, Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria, Gloria Estefan, and Selena Gomez, just to name a few.