Leading The Way
SEPT 29th - OCT 2nd 2021
GET READY FOR THE NEW MAINSTREAM EXPERIENCE
L’ATTITUDE is the only business and media event focused on The New Mainstream Economy, driven by US. Latinos. Our national platform and interactive experiences showcase the contributions of U.S. Latinos in business, media, politics, science, and technology and more.
L’ATTITUDE has a critical role to play in calling attention to the many ways in which our country is depending on the U.S. Latino cohort to drive The New Mainstream Economy.
It is our mission to catalyze The New Mainstream Economy through engagement of participants to enable faster, more profitable growth while understanding the significant value of investing in this New Mainstream cohort of U.S. Latinos.
What to Expect from L’ATTITUDE 2021:
- Discussions With Renown Leaders in business, tech, entertainment, media, politics and more!
- Celebrity Conversations, Appearances, Meet and Greets
- Interactive Experiences With Your Favorite Brands
- Networking Opportunities and Workshops
Insightful discussions about The New Mainstream Economy with leading CEOs of some of the world’s most recognizable brands and successful businesses.
A Reintroduction of Our Programs:
Capacity is limited. Don’t delay.
Featuring some of the nation’s leading CEOs, Congressional small business champions, preeminent investors, innovative entrepreneurs, famous celebrities, and emerging entertainment talent.
- September 29th - October 2nd, 2021
- San Diego, CA*
regulations set forth in September 2021.
L’ATTITUDE is an annual event platform and a purpose-driven mindset.
- Experience compelling and engaging content. Program sessions include various topics from a wide range of subjects, including:
- Economic Reporting
- CEO Forums
- Celebrity Conversations
- Best in Class Marketing Sessions
- Talent Showcase
- Match-Up – Venture Capital Pitch Competition
- Music & Social Entertainment, and more…
- Multiple day event, bringing together CEOs, economists, entrepreneurs, business professionals, and celebrities.
- Interactive participation is encouraged throughout the L’ATTITUDE program to connect attendees.
- Past events have included in-person and virtual formats, there is something for everyone.
- Notable speakers and celebrities, across many different industry verticles, including past guests such as; Sony Film CEO, Tony Vinciquerra, and superstars, Pitbull, Camila Cabello, Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria, Gloria Estefan, and Selena Gomez, just to name a few.