L’ATTITUDE Events Bring LatinosTogether
One of The Most Influential Latino Networking Event
L’ATTITUDE events have been created to support and educate the Latino society in business, politics, entrepreneurship and much more. All our events bring Latinos together from different industry backgrounds that help build lasting connections for a brighter future. Our events help like-minded individuals network and build business and personal relationships based on the similar goals they share. With the U.S. Latinos making America younger, more entrepreneurial, rising employment rates, and increasingly growth in the Latino society. They are contributing disproportionately to America’s productivity and economic growth.
4 Tips forNetworking Events
1. Focus on Others: Approach everyone you meet from the standpoint of what you can do for them.
2. Be Prepared:Before arriving at the event, practice your elevator pitch.
3. Relax and Enjoy: Let people see your personality and who you are.
4. Follow Up:After the event, make sure you follow up with any contacts you made and are interested in pursuing.
L’ATTITUDE supports our Latinas by having the honor to have several successful Latina speakers at our events each year. Last year at L’ATTITUDE 2020 we had guest speakers such as Beatriz Acevedo, CEO & Co-Founder of SUMA Wealth, Maria Elena Lagomasino, CEO and Managing Partner of WE Family Offices, and many more. We were also proud to present the 50 Most Powerful Latina Lists. This list examined why and how these 50 Most Powerful Latinas (MPLs) are uniquelyqualified to lead us through 2020 and into a new season of Restart and Rebound
Latina Women Facts:
- Women control a third of U.S. household financial assets, that is more than $10 trillion
- By 2030, women are expected to control much of the $30 trillion in financial assets that baby boomers will possess
- As of 2013, Latinas owned about 1 out of every 10 women-owned businesses
- Latina women own 36 percent of all companies owned by minority women in America
- Latinas are underrepresented as business owners,especially among the Fortune 500 companies. However, ownership among Latina entrepreneurs has grown immensely over the past 15 years
L’ATTITUDE Future Events
If you are a Latino or Latina looking for an event that will help you network with like-minded people in a variety of different industries, make sure to be up to date with all L’ATTITUDE event emails and information. Our event is held once a year and helps the Latino community become more united than ever.